Sunday 30 December 2012

Things

That last post was my entry to Bogleech's CREEPYPASTA COOK-OFF, which closes tomorrow as of this writing. When I first saw that he had a spooky writing competition, I was determined to submit something to what I feel is one of the greatest websites EVER. After three rewrites, my shitty concept turned into something presentable, and off it went! I am certain I won't even come close to winning, as judging by the absolutely wonderful stories he selected for the previews of some of the things people have sent him, but hey I had quite a bit of fun writing it, and I think its an alright little story.

Another thing, an album was made attempting to capture the spooky and dark atmosphere of Majora's Mask, and it is INCREDIBLE. And apparently the guy behind it  is planning to make additional disc(s)!!! If you are a fan of the game, or know about the game, or just like atmospheric and good music, GO CHECK IT OUT! ITS SO GOOD SERIOUSLY DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment